Support for Students with Diagnosed Learning Differences
FLEX Learning Support Program
Teachers specialized in learning differences will partner with families, students, and other faculty to support students who have a diagnosed learning difference. RCA’s FLEX program serves students with a variety of learning differences related to ADHD, Dyslexia, Auditory Processing, Autism, Anxiety, etc. Because a learning difference can present uniquely in each child, RCA values a thorough application screening to determine if our FLEX program can adequately serve each child’s needs.
FLEX Learning Support is provided to eligible families for an additional fee; see RCA Tuition and Fee Schedule for more information.
Below is an overview of how FLEX will support your child to promote success:
- Develop and oversee the implementation of individual learning plans, create accommodations and goals to monitor growth and promote independence.
- Provide access to the guidance counselor to support regulation.
- Communicate with students, parents, and teachers regarding student progress.
- Assist with skills such as organization and time management.
- Assist with homework, missing assignments, remediation, and make-up work.
- Be the liaison between teacher and parent for students to get necessary supplemental resources such as notes, study guides, etc.
- Ensure all psycho-educational testing is current (within 3 years) and coordinate updating as needed.
- Work with collegiate or secondary counselor to assist in post-high school assimilation.
For more information on the FLEX program, please contact email@example.com.