2022-23 Supply Lists & Summer Reading
- August 1: 7th Graders & Parents: Middle School Orientation 6:30 p.m. (cafetorium)
- August 4: New Family Orientation (all grades) 5:15-6:00 p.m. (cafetorium)
- August 4: Elementary Meet the Teachers 6:00-6:45 p.m. (classrooms)
- August 8: First Day of School (HALF Day); remainder of the week is full days
- August 15: Middle/High Meet the Teachers 5:15-6:15 p.m. (gym/classrooms)
- August 15: Corporate Meeting 6:30 p.m. (cafetorium)
For elementary, there is a grade level list AND an enrichment classes (art, music, etc.) list to be purchased. To try to have everything easily referenced in one place, we have created one master document that has all grade level lists included, as well as the enrichment class list as the last two pages of the document. Click here for the Elementary supply list.
We have been working with Knowledge Tree to provide a pre-packaged supply option. These pre-packaged supply boxes are not a fundraiser for RCA, are completely optional, and are offered simply as a matter of convenience if families prefer. If you prefer to shop sales and select your own brands, please do so.
A few important notes regarding the Knowledge Tree pre-packaged supply box option:
· Depending on the teachers’ list, there are multiple box options for each grade level. Please pay close attention to the box title and ensure you are purchasing the correct box specific to your child.
· The items for the enrichment classes list are boxed and purchased separately from the grade level general supply box.
· There may be a few items on lists that Knowledge Tree could not source and will have to be purchased separately. These items are noted on a list here. Please be aware of these items and purchase them in addition to the pre-packaged box.
· Quantities are limited, and the deadline to order a box is July 3.
· After July 3, parents can contact email@example.com to see if there are any boxes still available to purchase.
· The boxes will be delivered to RCA and in your child’s classroom on August 4 (Meet the Teacher night).
For 7th-12th grade students, families should wait to purchase supplies until class schedules are released in late July. If you would like to purchase basic supplies typically needed such as paper, pencils/pens, etc., feel free to do so, but 7th-12th grade students are not expected to have all of their class-specific supplies on the first day of school. They can simply bring paper/pencil the first week. Click here for the Middle/High Supply List.